PRF House and Building Inspection offer a wide range of services and professional advice:
– Pre-purchase and Pre-sale Inspections.
– Project Management.
– Maintenance plans for your property.
– Leak investigation.
– Specialist reports in relation to building work sign off from the council.
– Council files checked.
– Safe and Sanitary reports.
Being truly independent means we have no connection with a building company, real estate group or any other company with a vested interest in what appears in the final report. Using BOINZ Accredited Building Surveyors means your inspector has been industry assessed to ensure they are competent, knowledgeable and compliant with the New Zealand Standard for property inspections.
Pre-purchase/sale inspection includes:
– External envelope checks of the walls and roof.
– Weather tightness risks.
– Inspection of the roof space.
– Visual inspection of the foundations and or piles.
– Under house inspection (if applicable).
– Visual inspection of any retaining walls.
– Look at the quality of the hard standings, paths and decks.
– Moisture testing.
– Check all the windows and doors are working.
– Check the internal floor levels.
– Check all taps/fittings are working.
– Look at the stairs and handrails (if applicable).
– Visual inspection of the electrical systems.
– Full written report, with detail description of any issues with photos.
Buying a house is the most expensive purchase you will ever make. Having it inspected prior to purchase is the best investment you could undertake, as this can minimise the risk of costly unpleasant surprises and gives you peace of mind to make your decision with confidence.
Pre-Sale House Inspections
Pre-sale house inspection for home owners, these are vital to understand the condition of your home. Knowing about any existing issues so you can obtain quotes, before putting your house on the market. Amending or disclosing issues can assist the sale process and maintain the value in your property.
Our inspections are done as from the prospective of the purchaser, a fully independent and honest appraisal. We can work closely with you to ensure any remedial work is checked and the report can be updated to show any corrective action taken.